citizen's income: For many but not for everyone
The Council of Ministers approved, today 17 January. the implementing decree for Basic income
The income will be recognized in about 5 million of people but not to people Homeless?
Who can apply for a CBI?
- Being Italian citizens, European or long-staying and reside in Italy for at least 10 years, of which the last 2 on a continuous basis;
- ISEE less than 9.360 Euro per year;
- Real estate, different from the first home, up to 30.000 Euro per year;
- Financial Equity 6.000 EUR of up to 20.000 for families with disabled persons
What are the steps to get the citizenship income?
- Apply directly to the post office or via the Internet or CAF
- The INPS occurs if you are in possession of the requirements
- The SAFC is delivered through a prepaid normal Poste Italian (you can not use it for gambling)
- After acceptance, the beneficiary will be contacted by employment centers to identify the training path or the return to work to be carried out