1. And’ incorporated association of social promotion, as a public benefit organisation, Democratic, nonpartisan, non-denominational, profit Italian Federation Orgamechanisms for the homeless – fio. PSD Onlus, Headquartered in Rome.
Charter of values and principles of the fio. PSD
1. The Italian Federation of organisations for homeless people is founded on the recognition of formal and substantive equality principles, solidarity, social justice, non-discrimination for all men and women, as expressed by the Italian Constitution and the Universal Declaration of human rights.
2. The fundamental value of FAS. PSD is the human person, living reality which is realized through relationship and meeting others, bearer of irrepressible dignity and rights to be recognized, protect, defend and promote in all conditions, especially in situations of marginalization and extreme poverty.
3. Social action, culture and politics of FAS. PSD's and guided by the fundamental principle of the centrality of the person, that implies the participation of the person, with its history, its relations, its culture needs, his expectations, his hopes, its resources in developing policies and any intervention help.
4. FIO. PSD recognises the homeless person in any capacity in a community, a social subject fully rightholder, obligations and opportunities, whose dignity and the opportunity to enjoy a better life are in fact denied by the poverty in which ' and forced to live.
5. The serious marginalization involves degrading poverty dimension for the person of relationships and suffering, submission to the constraints of the need, of the disease, of suffering, social stigma and injustice, in which human dignity is denied and inside which is severely limited free will and personal freedom. The experience gained by the fio. PSD is found that the serious marginalization is not an option but is an adaptation to the consequences of a process of exclusion that the person suffers.
6. FIO. PSD treats the homeless person as a subject in poverty tangible and intangible, the bearer of a faintness complex, dynamic and multifaceted, that does not end sphere of basic needs but that involves the entire sphere of the needs and expectations of the person, particularly in the relational proﬁle, emotional and affective.
7. FIO. PSD does not believe, based on its experience, in personal and social condition of severe chronic marginalization and considers every homeless person, in accordance with the ways and times adjusted to your needs, If properly supported, capable of evolving from their condition and to express their life meaningful and planning alternative to marginalization.
8. For these reasons. PSD designs and promotes the intervention with the homeless person as a complex intervention and planning, Welcome and individual counseling, they may also begin by meeting the basic needs but always in an evolutionary perspective and never limited to it.
9. The ability to access helping relationships and social rehabilitation and human promotion of project, personalized and professional ' and considered by FAS. PSD a right of homeless people, chargeable in the network of services.
10. In accordance with the dictates of Italian Constitution, FIO. PSD considers that the guarantee of this right should provide public institutions emphasizing in the spirit of subsidiarity and participation-responsibility for the civil service, the contribution, the experiences, the non-institutional skills of all those working in the field.
11. FIO. PSD considers that policies and measures should overcome the logic of emergency that limits their effectiveness, promoting – on the contrary- permanent attention and transverse to the contrast of social exclusion.
12. For this reason. PSD believes the community work, effective participation, enlargement of territorial governance processes of the system of interventions and social services are the main avenue through which, together, the institutions, citizens and their intermediate social formations can counteract the serious marginalization.
13. FIO. PSD promotes the work of local area network, regional, nationally and internationally as a main political mode, cultural and operational to support homeless people, develop policies and approaches effective against serious marginalization, build social cohesion, encourage the growth of solidarity and sustainable development models in which the person in a State of serious social exclusion ' and valued as a resource for the whole company
14. In order to pursue those values, FIO. PSD's and formed as a second level; by applying the subsidiarity principle it does not operate directly in contact with homeless people but ' and to their continued service, in accordance with the principles and procedures set out by the Statute, through direct action of its members and the support for the activities of the latter.
15. Can join the Italian Federation bodies personesenza abode all those who declare that they recognize themselves in the values and principles expressed in this paper, operate consistently to them and meet the requirements laid down in this Statute.
Object and purpose
1. In accordance with its history, the values and principles that animate, the activity of the Federation has as its object the human and social promotion of homeless people and operates without profit.
2. In particular, it acts in order to:
in) direct and indirect charitable activities for persons and organizations that deal with homeless people, or in a State of severe marginalisation:
b) perform actions on civil rights protection for homeless people or in a State of serious social exclusion;
c) promote social cohesion, inclusion and the fight against poverty as core values for civic and political coexistence and a task essential to society;
d) promoting awareness of the phenomenon of serious adult exclusion in all its dimensions;
and) combating serious adult exclusion in all its forms and manifestations, especially in regard to the phenomenon of homelessness;
f) promote protect and enlarge the sphere of citizenship rights of homeless people;
g) promoting the right to acceptance and social support of homeless people as a universal right and due uniformly everywhere;
h) promote and protect the right of full access of homeless people to the integrated system of social and health services;
the) promote the participation of homeless people in the social and public life;
j) promote and encourage coordination between all public and private bodies active in the field, mutual understanding between operators and the exchange of good practices of intervention;
k) help to improve the quality of existing services and facilities and promote networking as a way for the creation of an integrated system of social actions and services fully inclusive to people in serious profits;
l) promote and stimulate cultural actions, social health and social of primary prevention, secondary and tertiary education of severe adult exclusion;
m) promote or adhere to projects, experimental and innovative too, at the local level, national and European ﬁnalizzati to combat the serious adult and exclusion in favour of homeless people;
n) solicit the attention to this issue by all the social partners, institutional and non-institutional, national and local, both public and private, lay and religious communities;
or) contribute to the development of appropriate social policies to combat poverty and the serious
marginalization and promote social inclusion of homeless people;
p) promote, also in alliance with other parties, search times, study and training on
problem, at both national and regional level;
q) promote social responsibility of local communities, institutions and companies to people in serious profits;
r) develop and enhance the skills of its members and their operators in cultural action, contrast to the serious social and political marginalization couple;
s) aggregate and represent in a United manner in political and institutional needs locations, the
goals and instances of members and of those who engage in contrast to the serious marginalization and in favour of homeless people;
t) meet any other requirement of members compatible with the principles and values that animate the Federation.
Activities of the Federation
1. In pursuit of the objectives relating to its corporate objectives, the Federation may carry out any activity or initiative considered useful for achieving the purposes and compatible with the values, the principles and form of the Federation and the requirements for their qualiﬁcation ex factory which social promotion Association and NPO.
2. In particular, the Federation can:
(in) promote, at the local level , national and international meetings, seminars, conferences, roundtables and other public information moments, for wide distribution, awareness and training on the phenomenon of severe marginalisation;
(b) promote and organize, on behalf of its members and not, training activities, Update testing;
(c) promote, conduct and participate in research activities on poverty and the serious marginalization;
(d) establish and develop contacts, synergies, common designs, alliances with other national bodies, local or international dealing with similar issues;
(and) join federations or international or national committees, membership in such
can encourage the pursuit of social goals;
(f) promote or participate in organizations, society, foundations, social enterprises whose corporate purpose
compatible with that of the Federation and instrumental purposes at great pursuit of the same;
(g) conclude memoranda of understanding, chords, conventions or agreements with other agencies, in order to carry out activities related to the object;
(h) Search, maintaining and structuring relationships with public, political parties, movements and other
social partners in order to promote its values and objectives;
(the) publish and diﬀuse, even through market channels, essays, works, materials, acts, magazines and anything else that could be useful for understanding and study of the phenomenon of poverty and severe social exclusion;
(j) promoting and supporting cultural activities, also by third parties, that contribute to raising awareness on the phenomenon by means of approaches and languages considered to be compatible with the values of the
(k) raise funds for the development of the activity , also participating in projects aimed at enhancing corporate social responsibility in line with the values, the principles and the sensitivity of the Federation.
3. The Federation can play activity other than those listed above only if it is directly related to these activities, or incidental in nature, instrumental and integrative thereof.
Members of the Association
1. They can become members of the Association:
(in) private entities non proﬁ t, that conform to statutory activities aim
the statutory aims of the Federation;
(b) non-economic public bodies that perform important functions at least partly coincident
with those of the Federation. On no account the number of public shareholders exceed twenty percent of that of private shareholders.
2. Membership of the Association ' and indefinitely and cannot be prepared for a temporary period.
3. Membership of the Association does for the associated with the right to participate in the Assembly with its own represented and to express on this occasion a vote.
4. The institution or body which seeks to join the Association must pay Express application to the Board of Directors, proving that you meet the requirements of this Statute and claiming to share their aims that the Association aims, the commitment to observe the Statute and regulations and pay the annual membership fee.
5. The Executive Board concerning applications for admission must be made within 60 days of their submission to the Council (for the purpose of calculating this period also apply the rules about working suspension of legal terms).
6. A member may at any time notify its intention to withdraw from the Federation; such withdrawal has effectiveness after 60 days on receipt of the will of withdrawal.
7. In the presence of good cause, any institution or Body involved in the Association can be excluded with justified decision of the Governing Council. The exclusion has eﬀect from the thirtieth day following the notification of the exclusion. If the excluded does not share the reasons for exclusion he can refer the matter to, within thirty days of receipt of notice of exclusion, the arbitration referred to in art. 19 This statute; in that case, the effectiveness of exclusion ' deliberation and suspended up to the pronunciation of the same College.
8. The Member has the right to be informed periodically on the activities carried out by the Association. You can also access all records and documents duly approved by the social deliberatori and to access information about the activities carried out in accordance with local regulations and respecting the right to privacy and dignity of the persons involved in the activities of the Association.
Bodies of the Association
1. The Association consists of:
(in) the shareholders ' meeting;
(b) The President;
(c) the Board of Directors;
(d) the Presidential Committee;
(and) the Committee of supporters;
(f) the Board of Auditors
All officers are free, without prejudice to reimbursement of expenses incurred for the performance of functions, within the limits and in the manner covered by regulation.
1. The Assembly is composed of one representative of each of the members of the Association bodies.
2. The Assembly shall meet at least twice a year to approve the final accounts (within the 30 April in first call) and the budget.
(in) provides for the appointment of the Board of Directors including any member of the Committee of supporters in accordance with art. 11 This statute, the President and the Board of Auditors;
(b) outlines the general lines of activity of the Association and checking the work of the President and the Board of Directors in order to carry them out;
(c) deliberates on changes of these statutes;
(d) approves the regulations governing the activity of the Association;
(and) approves the amount of annual dues;
(f) resolution on the possible destination of profits or surpluses;
(g) resolution dissolution and liquidation of the Association and the devolution of its assets.
3. The Assembly's and convened by the President whenever he deems appropriate or is requested by at least one quarter of the members or by at least half plus one of the Board members or the Board of Auditors.
4. The Assembly's requests are made by letter containing the agenda sent also by fax or e-mail with acknowledgement of receipt to each of the members at least thirty days prior to the day ﬁxed for the meeting.
5. Each Member, except for members of the Executive Committee, may be represented by another Member with voting rights, by means of written proxy.
6. The Assembly is valid on first call with a presence, in person or by proxy, of at least half plus one of the total number of the shareholders entitled to vote; in second call regardless of the number of the shareholders entitled to vote, attending in person or by proxy.
7. Resolutions are taken by absolute majority of the votes cast, except for the election of Directors and officers for which a relative majority is sufficient.
8. For changes to the statute or for the dissolution of the Association require the vote of at least two thirds of the members.
9. The corporate offices, voted by the Assembly, have a duration of three years.
10. The members of the Committee of supporters can participate in riunionidell House without voting rights.
The Board Of Directors
1. The Association and administered by a Board of Directors composed, chosen by the Assembly, from a minimum of 8 to a maximum of 12 Members, including its President and will, If the conditions under this Statute, be further supplemented by a member of the Committee of supporters.
2. The Board of Directors Authorizes the carrying out of acts of extraordinary administration.
3. The Governing Council shall act by a majority of 2/3 as regards the incompatibility, non-compliance, indignity of members, of its members, the President except, in the latter case, Assembly ratiﬁca.
4. In cases of revocation of an adviser in accordance with paragraph 3, the interested party has the right to represent their motives detrimental to the Board of Directors, but can't join the discussion and its resolution.
5. Three absences, even non-consecutive, of an adviser, in the absence of written giustiﬁcazione to the President by the affiliation may be cause for revocation by the Board of Directors.
6. The advisors, whatever the social charge covered, are subject to constraint of mandate. The regulations govern the manner by which, in the event of termination of the mandate by the affiliation, You can proceed to subrogation of other representative of the entity which took the oﬃce of Counsellor. The Councillor added by the Committee of supporters has the latter as principal.
7. The Board of Directors, on a proposal from the President, appoints two vice Presidents, one with a vicarious function, and may appoint two additional advisers as members of the Presidential Committee.
8. The appointment does not follow any compensation Adviser, except for the documented expenses incurred for reasons of oﬃce held, without prejudice to the right to compensate the foreign professional activities for the performance of administrative functions Adviser; during the deliberation of the Council on the provision of such tasks, the Councillor concerned will be present for discussion and deliberation and, in such cases, information must be given to the Assembly with a footnote to the financial statements
9. Governing Council's requests are made by letter containing the agenda sent by fax or e-mail with acknowledgement of receipt to each of the Board members at least fifteen days before the ﬁxed for the meeting.
1. The President of the Association shall represent the Association before third parties and even in court. To comply with resolution of the Board of Directors, the President may assign to individual executive responsibility advisers in relation to particular matters.
2. The President of the Association compete, on the basis of addresses given by the Assembly and the directives of the Governing Council, the ordinary administration of the Association; in exceptional cases of necessity and urgency, the President also can perform acts of extraordinary administration, heard the Chairman's Committee, but in this case must convene the Governing Council for the ratiﬁca of his work.
3. The President convenes and presides over the Assembly, the Board of Directors, shall implement the related resolutions, supervising the good performance of the Association, checking compliance with statutes and regulations, promotes the reform where necessary.
4. The President takes care of the preparation of the budget and the final budget to be submitted for approval to the Board of Directors and then to the Assembly, supplying them with appropriate relationships.
5. In case of temporary impediment of the President, the vice President takes over all functions.
6. If the impediment of the President have a permanent nature, in case of revocation, the Deputy Chairman shall convene the Assembly to elect the new President of the Association that will remain in Office for the remaining time of the mandate.
The Presidential Committee
1. And’ made up of the Chairman, by two Deputy Chairman and the other any two members elected by the Board of Directors.
2. The Presidential Committee shares with the President the responsibility for implementation of guidelines given by the Assembly and execution of the directives of the Governing Council.
3. The President and the Presidential Committee shall organise the Committee's activities in the forms considered most appropriate.
4. The President briefly referred to each governing the actions and decisions made by the Executive Committee.
The Committee of supporters
1. Can become members of the Committee of supporters:
(in) physical persons that, being equipped with high professional skills and experience in areas of interest to the activities of the Federation, and not in terms of contrasting interests, at the invitation of at least two members of the Board of directors should manifest their willingness to pay for free their work on behalf of the Federation; (b) public and private bodies, or physical persons, committed to supporting signiﬁcant, the Federation through the attribution of economic utility in cash or other funding. The Committee of supporters decade every time the mandate of the Governing Council.
2. On the manifestations of availability at the Governing Council decides resolution unquestionably secret votes.
3. The Committee of supporters:
(in) elects, its Chairman, that takes care of the convocations
(b) may indicate to the House, If it is composed of at least five members, among them, one of the members for appointment as Adviser without voting rights.
(c) expresses opinion required but not binding on the budgets; the advice is meant positively expressed after 15 days of the transmission of processed by the President.
4. In the presence of good cause members of Committee of supporters can be excluded with justified decision of the Governing Council.
The exclusion has effect from the time of notification of the measure of exclusion.
Income and assets of the Association
1. The assets of the Association ' and consisting of movable and immovable property that come to the Association for any reason, from donations or contributions from public and private entities or physical persons, NET management leftovers. For the performance of its tasks the Association has the following entries:
(in) annual dues;
(b) any other payments made by all those who adhere to any title to the Association;
(c) any donations;
(d) income derived from its assets;
(and) receipts in the conduct of its business.
2. The Governing Council shall establish the amount of dues to be submitted annually to the approval of the Assembly;
3. Membership of the Association does not imply funding disbursement obligations or more than the annual membership fee.
4. However, faculty and of the members of the Association to make deposits more which can be of any size, and are always straight grants; in no event shall, so even in case of dissolution of the Association nor of extinction, of withdrawal or exclusion from Association, It may therefore be the repetition of the amount paid to the Association.
5. The payment does not create other rights of participation and, in particular, do not create quotas indivise communicable to third parties and participation, nor for particular succession for universal succession.
6. In any case, the direct and indirect distribution of proceeds and forbidden to members, You can through the institution of indirect charities, allocate funds for members to achieve their charitable goals directed at homeless people or in serious marginalisation.
7. Any surpluses must be intended solely for institutional activities statutorily required.
The Association's books
1. In addition to statutory books, the Association shall keep at its registered office books the minutes of meetings and resolutions of the Assembly, the Board of Directors and of the Auditors as well as the book of the members of the Association. All the books mentioned in this article are always accessible to members who so request for consultation.
Board of Auditors
1. The Auditors may be from one to three and are elected by the Assembly.
2. The task of the auditor is incompatible with the Board of Directors.
3. The auditors care about keeping the book of meetings of Auditors, participate in the meetings of the Assembly law and Board of Directors, with the floor but without voting rights, encounter the proper accounting of the Association and related books, give opinion on financial statements.
Technical committees and territorial coordination
1. The Governing Council may resolve upon the establishment and renewal of technical committees and territorial coordination, composed of persons designated by the institutions and Bodies belonging to the Federation or by the Governing Council and having three-year maximum duration.
2. Except for territorial coordination committees, the technical committees in any case expire at the time of renewal of the Board of directors who has established.
3. The committees referred to in this article perform the technical functions and/or coordination that the Governing Council consider granting them, except in any case, and also delegated, of the functions provided for in this Statute in the organs of the Federation.
Financial statement and budget
1. The Association exercises 31 December each year.
2. Within the 30 March of each year the Board of Directors shall be convened for the preparation of the financial statement for the previous financial year for approval by the Assembly.
3. Within the 15 December of each year the Board of Directors shall be convened for the preparation of the budget for the next financial year for approval by the Assembly.
4. Budgets must be deposited at the headquarters of the Association in 15 (Fifteen) days prior to the shareholders for their approval, available to all those who have motivated interest in their reading.
1. The Association is prohibited to distribute, even indirectly, profits or surpluses still appointed, as well as funds, reserves or capital during the life of the Association.
2. The Association is obliged to employ the profits or surpluses for the institutional activities and those directly related to it.
1. In the event of its dissolution, for any cause, the Association is obligated to donate its assets to other public benefit nonprofit organizations (ONLUS) or socially beneficial purposes, heard the inspection body in art. 3, paragraph 190, of the law 23 December 1996 n. 662.
1. Any dispute arising in the execution or interpretation of this Statute and that may be the subject of compromise, will be referred to the judgment of an arbitrator friendly composer as it deems equitable and without formality of procedure, resulting in informal arbitration. The arbitrator shall be selected by mutual agreement between the contending parties; in the absence of agreement on the appointment of the arbitrator shall be provided by the President of the Court of Rome.
1. To regulate what is not provided for in this Statute, referring to current applicable law, and in particular the civil code, Legislative Decree 4 December 1997 n. 460 and any subsequent changes.